Linux VPS Server Hosting
Linux VPS Hosting with DDoS protection - ZAP-Hosting.com
Rent your Linux vServer
Rent your own Linux VPS now and get access to our web interface for the simple creation of game and voices servers included for free. Optionally Plesk 12 or OwnCloud can be booked additionally.
If you rent your own Linux VPS, you may create your own game or voice servers using just a few clicks without SSH or administration skills. Especially for games like Minecraft, Tekkit, Feed the Beast or Terraria, we offer SSD VPS in order for them to run with optimal performance.
With us, you can pay with all usual payment methods: e.g. PayPal, PaySafeCard, and even BitCoins. In addition, you can manage your Linux VPS with your friends together.
- Full access via SSH, updates can be installed using just a mouse click
- Webinterface, to install voice and game server
- Statistics, Traffic-, Hard Drive- and RAM usage can be watched in the webinterface.
- Creating Backups and restoring with a few mouse clicks
- SSD serversystems Faster booting times, best Linux VPS performance
- Intel E5-2650v4 Processors High-performance processors from Intel for optimal uptimes and servers free from lagging
- 328GB DDR4-RAM per host system, assigned depending on slots & RAM boost for your Minecraft game server
- Easy payment & online instantly via PaySafeCard, PayPal, Call2Pay, HandyPay, Bitcoin or instant bank transfer
- Prepaid or contract server, with ZAP there’s a right choice for everyone!
- Centos 6 64 Bit minimal Free | inclusive
- Debian 7 64bit Free | inclusive
- Debian 7 64bit minimal Free | inclusive
- Debian 8 64 Bit Free | inclusive
- Debian 8 64bit minimal Free | inclusive
- Debian 8 64bit Plesk 17 Free | inclusive
- Fedora 23 64Bit Free | inclusive
- Suse 13.1 64bit Minimal Free | inclusive
- Ubuntu 15.10 minimal 64bit Free | inclusive
Submit a question
No matching answer to your question(s) found? Do not worry! Here you can reach us directly so that we can answer your product-related question as soon as possible and also display it to other customers.
About reviews on ZAP-Hosting
Trustpilot is an independent rating portal through which we invite customers to submit reviews on ZAP hosting and our products. ZAP hosting cannot "delete" any ratings here.
Only assessments can be "reported" to Trustpilot. give a public statement Within 7 days Trustpilot will then decide in consultation with the evaluator (or immediately in case of completely unfounded reports) whether the evaluation will be deleted.
If this is not the case, there is no way to remove the rating from the Trustpilot profile.
You will find very few ratings in our profile, as we tend to comment on negative criticism rather than report it, and only if there is really no information about the customer or if the customer gives names of employees or competitors.
Where do we get so many reviews from?
Every customer who uses our services for a few days or weeks is automatically invited by our system to evaluate ZAP and the products of ZAP (separately) via e-mail and a popup in the web interface. Of course, you can also directly on the Trustpilot page be assessed Only service evaluations are possible here, i. e. no product-related evaluations (see below).
Our Trustpilot reviews (service reviews):
The ratings you'll find on our Trustpilot profile ( Sync by honeybunny https://de.trustpilot.com/review/zap-hosting.com ) are so called " Service Ratings "These evaluations can be submitted directly on the Trustpilot page or can be made by invitation (as described above), as a rule these evaluations have no product reference.
Our Trustpilot product reviews:
Since 29.06.2017 we use the "Product Ratings" module of Trustpilot to show our customers or potential new customers on the respective product page (Minecraft Server, Linux vServer, Webspace, Domain, etc.) really only the ratings, Written explicitly for the product.
The same system as above is used for this, customers receive an email and the invitation popup in the web interface, where they are prompted to rate ZAP Hosting (Service Rating) and if this is done, they are automatically redirected to the product reviews on Trustpilot, where the customer can rate each individual product they currently own.
Does ZAP-Hosting pay for reviews?
Yes, every customer who evaluates our products or ZAP via an invitation link receives 1 EUR ZAP credit for the service evaluation and for the product evaluation (s), but it does not matter whether the customer rates us with one, three or five stars. We reimburse the expenditure for EVERY evaluation fully automatically. The remuneration is therefore only used as inducement our products and services at all evaluate so that other users can use one of them.