In the past time there have been (loss) problems with our Linux vServers.
The reason for this is the unstable new virtualization cluster of OpenVZ (OpenVZ 7).
For this reason we have been working for several months on the implementation of our new Linux VPS virtualization cluster based on LXC
The new cluster is now available for all new Linux vServer orders.
Newly ordered vServers are set up directly there (prelaunch)
In the next week we will implement a system for migrating existing servers, in which all existing Linux vServers are migrated to the new cluster. More information will follow.
All customers, who have currently are renting a Linux vServer, will automatically receive 10€ ZAP credit.
Operating Systems available in our New Cluster:
Features in the new prelaunched virtualization cluster:
- Debian 8
- Debian 9
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 17.04
- CentOS 6
- CentOS 7
- OpenSUSe 42.2
- OpenSUSE 42.3
- Fedora 26
- Fedora 27
Features in the new virtualization cluster (coming soon)
- VNC access
- Activate/deactivate SSH login with password
- SSH Key Uploader
- Docker Support
- Gameserver-/Ts3 Installer
- RDNS Editor
- Hostname Editor
- DDoS Manager
- SSH Key Generator (coming May 2018)
- SinusBot Docker Installer (coming May 2018)
- Disk upgrader (coming May 2018)
- Backup/Snapshot Manager (to follow, May-June 2018)
- Gameserver Docker Installer, no package requirements have to be met. All Linux games will work immediately on your VPS with a mouse click. (to follow, July-September 2018)
You want a Linux vServer in the new cluster NOW?
20% discount on your new Linux VPS order, lifetime!
Order here: Linux vServer Hosting
Your ZAP Team