Squad Server Hosting
Rent a Squad Gameserver now - ZAP-Hosting.com
Rent a Squad Server
Squad is a tactical First Person Shooter in the style of Battlefield and Arma. On large, open maps up to 100 players can compete in 2 teams (50 vs. 50). Squad is characterized by Realism and demands communication, planning ability, tactical decisions and team play from the players within tactical large-scale battles, which take place through controllable vehicles and created bases realistic and exciting.
To ensure the best possible gameplay, Squad comes with a VOIP functionintegrated in the game. This ensures that all members in their own squad, if a microphone is available, can communicate with own team members without any further action. The tactical depth of this shooter ensures that players should use this integrated feature to succeed.
Squad has been available for some time after a successful kick-start campaign and now Squad Servers can also be rented at ZAP-Hosting. com. Enter the tactical battles of Squad with your own ZAP Squad Servers, prepaid server or contract and of course with DDoS protection.
- Full access via FTP, install upgrades with only a mouse click
- Mod versions on demand Your desired version is not available? Just make a request!
- Ingame console for sending commands etc.
- EasyConfig for understanding and editing the server settings
- Backup creation and recovery with only a mouse click
- Free databases to install and manage with only a mouse click
Squad Server Rental
- SSD server systems Faster booting times, best Squad server performance
- Intel E5-2650v4 processors High-performance processors from Intel for optimal uptimes and servers free from lagging
- 328GB DDR4-RAM per host system, assigned depending on slots & RAM boost for your Squad game server
- Easy payment & online instantly via PaySafeCard, PayPal, Call2Pay, HandyPay, Bitcoin or instant bank transfer
- Prepaid or contract server, with ZAP there’s a right choice for everyone!
- Sign up for free Still not convinced? Sign up for free right now and gather impressions of the new ZAP interface!