Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Server Hosting
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 GameServer Hosting with DDoS protection - ZAP-Hosting.com
Rent a Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Server
Warhammer: Vermintide 2, described as a co-op slaughter-fest, is the successor of Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Like its predecessor, the 2nd part is a co-op RPG hack’ n’ slay in the Warhammer universe. The 4 players will continue to be put into a PvE scenario, in which they have to slaughter their way through hordes of adversaries.
The class system has been revised and now 3 specializations can be selected for each of the 5 heroes: There are now a total of 15 different classes that play differently and use different skills and items. This will make the game more tactical and in order to succeed in slaughtering enemies, the right classes and specializations should be chosen.
Currently a P2P system is still used for Vermintide 2, but Fatshark plans to switch to dedicated servers soon. Then you’ll be able to slaughter monsters on your own servers with your friends, and once the system changes, you’ll be able to rent Warhammer: Vermintide 2 servers from ZAP-Hosting. Currently you can pre-order Vermintide 2 servers from us and will receive them as soon as the servers are available.
- Full access via FTP, install upgrades with only a mouse click
- Mod versions on demand Your desired version is not available? Just make a request!
- Ingame console for sending commands etc.
- EasyConfig for understanding and editing the server settings
- Backup creation and recovery with only a mouse click
- Free databases to install and manage with only a mouse click
- Minecraft MAP system View the entire map in your browser without Dynmap, rendered through ZAP
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Server Rental
- SSD server systems Faster booting times, best Warhammer: Vermintide 2 server performance
- Intel E5-2650v4 processors High-performance processors from Intel for optimal uptimes and servers free from lagging
- 328GB DDR4-RAM per host system, assigned depending on slots & RAM boost for your Warhammer: Vermintide 2 game server
- Easy payment & online instantly via PaySafeCard, PayPal, Call2Pay, HandyPay, Bitcoin or instant bank transfer
- Prepaid or contract server, with ZAP there’s a right choice for everyone!
- Sign up for free Still not convinced? Sign up for free right now and gather impressions of the new ZAP interface!
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Game Server
Booking periodsTable of Prices
|04 Slots||7.60 EURO|
Submit a question
No matching answer to your question(s) found? Do not worry! Here you can reach us directly so that we can answer your product-related question as soon as possible and also display it to other customers.
About reviews on ZAP-Hosting
Trustpilot is an independent rating portal through which we invite customers to submit reviews on ZAP hosting and our products. ZAP hosting cannot "delete" any ratings here.
Only assessments can be "reported" to Trustpilot. give a public statement Within 7 days Trustpilot will then decide in consultation with the evaluator (or immediately in case of completely unfounded reports) whether the evaluation will be deleted.
If this is not the case, there is no way to remove the rating from the Trustpilot profile.
You will find very few ratings in our profile, as we tend to comment on negative criticism rather than report it, and only if there is really no information about the customer or if the customer gives names of employees or competitors.
Where do we get so many reviews from?
Every customer who uses our services for a few days or weeks is automatically invited by our system to evaluate ZAP and the products of ZAP (separately) via e-mail and a popup in the web interface. Of course, you can also directly on the Trustpilot page be assessed Only service evaluations are possible here, i. e. no product-related evaluations (see below).
Our Trustpilot reviews (service reviews):
The ratings you'll find on our Trustpilot profile ( Sync by honeybunny https://de.trustpilot.com/review/zap-hosting.com ) are so called " Service Ratings "These evaluations can be submitted directly on the Trustpilot page or can be made by invitation (as described above), as a rule these evaluations have no product reference.
Our Trustpilot product reviews:
Since 29.06.2017 we use the "Product Ratings" module of Trustpilot to show our customers or potential new customers on the respective product page (Minecraft Server, Linux vServer, Webspace, Domain, etc.) really only the ratings, Written explicitly for the product.
The same system as above is used for this, customers receive an email and the invitation popup in the web interface, where they are prompted to rate ZAP Hosting (Service Rating) and if this is done, they are automatically redirected to the product reviews on Trustpilot, where the customer can rate each individual product they currently own.
Does ZAP-Hosting pay for reviews?
Yes, every customer who evaluates our products or ZAP via an invitation link receives 1 EUR ZAP credit for the service evaluation and for the product evaluation (s), but it does not matter whether the customer rates us with one, three or five stars. We reimburse the expenditure for EVERY evaluation fully automatically. The remuneration is therefore only used as inducement our products and services at all evaluate so that other users can use one of them.