Project Cars 2 Server Hosting
Project Cars 2 GameServer Hosting with DDoS protection - ZAP-Hosting.com
Rent an Project Cars 2 Server
Project Cars 2 is the successor to the popular racing simulator made by Slightly Mad Studios who were responsible for Shift and Shift 2. Like its predecessor the game is racing simulator that just screams simulation. The Project Cars franchise is mainly aimed at players who prefer the highest possible realism in games.
170 licensed cars from manufacturers like Ferrari, BMW or Mercedes-Benz and a lot of other companies, more than 50 tracks, realistic physics, photo realistic graphics in 12k Ultra HD and a large variety of customizable settings options. Project Cars 2 thinks prime time by excelling in every area compared to Project Cars 2, but without changing the spirit of the game.
Start your career as a racing driver on your own Project Cars 2 Server. You will be getting an easily configurable server with our simple to use Webinterface, that will be online in just a few seconds. Now you rent a Projects Cars 2 Server with ZAP Hosting.
- Full access via FTP, install upgrades with only a mouse click
- Mod versions on demand Your desired version is not available? Just make a request!
- Ingame console for sending commands etc.
- EasyConfig for understanding and editing the server settings
- Backup creation and recovery with only a mouse click
- Free databases to install and manage with only a mouse click
Project Cars 2 Server Rental
- SSD server systems Faster booting times, best Project Cars 2 server performance
- Intel E5-2650v4 processors High-performance processors from Intel for optimal uptimes and servers free from lagging
- 328GB DDR4-RAM per host system, assigned depending on slots & RAM boost for your Project Cars 2 game server
- Easy payment & online instantly via PaySafeCard, PayPal, Call2Pay, HandyPay, Bitcoin or instant bank transfer
- Prepaid or contract server, with ZAP there’s a right choice for everyone!
- Sign up for free Still not convinced? Sign up for free right now and gather impressions of the new ZAP interface!