Portal Knights Server Hosting
Portal Knights GameServer Hosting with DDoS protection - ZAP-Hosting.com
Rent a Portal Knights Server
Portal Knights is a sandbox action RPG in which up to 4 players can explore randomly generated worlds with beautiful landscapes, mine resources and refine them into weapons and equipment, and prove themselves in tactical action battles against various monsters.
In Portal Knights, you choose a character from the classic RPG roles of Warrior, Mage, and Ranger that you level up during the course of the game to improve skills and equipment by fighting monsters and bosses, managing random events, and creating weapons and equipment from all sorts of items.
Portal Knights also allows you to build your own house with your friends, and since recently you can do so on your own server. This allows you to enter your shared game anytime, even if not all players have time. Rent now your own Portal Knights Server: Instant online and of course with DDoS-Protection!
- Full access via FTP, install upgrades with only a mouse click
- Mod versions on demand Your desired version is not available? Just make a request!
- Ingame console for sending commands etc.
- EasyConfig for understanding and editing the server settings
- Backup creation and recovery with only a mouse click
- Free databases to install and manage with only a mouse click
- Minecraft MAP system View the entire map in your browser without Dynmap, rendered through ZAP
Portal Knights Server Rental
- SSD server systems Faster booting times, best Portal Knights server performance
- Intel E5-2650v4 processors High-performance processors from Intel for optimal uptimes and servers free from lagging
- 328GB DDR4-RAM per host system, assigned depending on slots & RAM boost for your Portal Knights game server
- Easy payment & online instantly via PaySafeCard, PayPal, Call2Pay, HandyPay, Bitcoin or instant bank transfer
- Prepaid or contract server, with ZAP there’s a right choice for everyone!
- Sign up for free Still not convinced? Sign up for free right now and gather impressions of the new ZAP interface!
Portal Knights Game Server
Booking periodsTable of Prices
|04 Slots||3.60 EURO|
Submit a question
No matching answer to your question(s) found? Do not worry! Here you can reach us directly so that we can answer your product-related question as soon as possible and also display it to other customers.
About reviews on ZAP-Hosting
Trustpilot is an independent rating portal through which we invite customers to submit reviews on ZAP hosting and our products. ZAP hosting cannot "delete" any ratings here.
Only assessments can be "reported" to Trustpilot. give a public statement Within 7 days Trustpilot will then decide in consultation with the evaluator (or immediately in case of completely unfounded reports) whether the evaluation will be deleted.
If this is not the case, there is no way to remove the rating from the Trustpilot profile.
You will find very few ratings in our profile, as we tend to comment on negative criticism rather than report it, and only if there is really no information about the customer or if the customer gives names of employees or competitors.
Where do we get so many reviews from?
Every customer who uses our services for a few days or weeks is automatically invited by our system to evaluate ZAP and the products of ZAP (separately) via e-mail and a popup in the web interface. Of course, you can also directly on the Trustpilot page be assessed Only service evaluations are possible here, i. e. no product-related evaluations (see below).
Our Trustpilot reviews (service reviews):
The ratings you'll find on our Trustpilot profile ( Sync by honeybunny https://de.trustpilot.com/review/zap-hosting.com ) are so called " Service Ratings "These evaluations can be submitted directly on the Trustpilot page or can be made by invitation (as described above), as a rule these evaluations have no product reference.
Our Trustpilot product reviews:
Since 29.06.2017 we use the "Product Ratings" module of Trustpilot to show our customers or potential new customers on the respective product page (Minecraft Server, Linux vServer, Webspace, Domain, etc.) really only the ratings, Written explicitly for the product.
The same system as above is used for this, customers receive an email and the invitation popup in the web interface, where they are prompted to rate ZAP Hosting (Service Rating) and if this is done, they are automatically redirected to the product reviews on Trustpilot, where the customer can rate each individual product they currently own.
Does ZAP-Hosting pay for reviews?
Yes, every customer who evaluates our products or ZAP via an invitation link receives 1 EUR ZAP credit for the service evaluation and for the product evaluation (s), but it does not matter whether the customer rates us with one, three or five stars. We reimburse the expenditure for EVERY evaluation fully automatically. The remuneration is therefore only used as inducement our products and services at all evaluate so that other users can use one of them.